No announcement yet.

Scheduled Auto-posts disappearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The troubleshooting file is attached. It says there is a conflict with Wordfence. Strange that it works 2/3's of the time. The resolution seems to be to add B2S to the Whitelist. What IP should I use for that?

Comment

Originally posted by ed.jarrett View Post
      The troubleshooting file is attached. It says there is a conflict with Wordfence. Strange that it works 2/3's of the time. The resolution seems to be to add B2S to the Whitelist. What IP should I use for that?

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for providing the requested troubleshooting file.

I have checked it for you and would like to recommend the following things:
      It is required to increase the lacking system requirements within your WordPress environment in order to allow the Blog2Social plugin to work as intended.

Settings you should double-check:
      • "WP_MEMORY_LIMIT": "40M"
      • "max_execution_time": "60"
      The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve all known issues related to missing system requirements:
      System requirements for installing Blog2Social

Since these Plugins could limit Blog2Social to work as intended in the individual WordPress environment It is also possible that specific settings are causing the mentioned behavior. Please consider adjusting your settings in the following WordPress plugins:
      • "Wordfence Security"
      • “WP Rocket"
      • ("Redis Object Cache")
      • ("TaxoPress")
      • ("Novashare")
      Propper access is often blocked by installed security plugins or additional firewalls on the server-side as well.

You may try to unblock our IPs at Wordfence:

IPv4: 176.28.35.48
      IPv6: 2a01:488:42:1000:b01c:2330:2:7557

Please be so kind as to try to whitelist your own server IP as well in order to allow automatic curl processes.

Please note that the access to your site to read the Open Graph parameters by social media networks or other established connections also could be blocked out by your external configuration.

In general, it is not recommended to block out entire countries. This often limits the functionality within WordPress plugins.
      If you suffer from bot attacks you should consider involving a WordPress expert for your individual needs securing your website.

Best regards
      Alexander

Comment

I have made the suggested setting change for WP_MEMORY_LIMIT and max_execution_time.. And I have added your IP address as well as my server to the Wordfence whitelist. I have no idea what settings you think I should adjust in the other plugins so have done nothing there. we'll see what happens now.

Comment

I may have discovered the cause of the problem. I installed WP Activity Log yesterday for another issue. I am also using the Yoast Duplicate Post plugin to edit and republish old posts. I discovered this morning when looking at the activity log that this mornings post, which was republished by Yoast, actually deleted the post and then published it. When I looked at the Blog2Social calendar I found that post was no longer on the calendar. I don't know that this is the problem, but I suspect it is highly likely. And, if it is, I'm not sure that there is a solution to the problem.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for this valuable feedback.
            It can help other Blog2Social community members with a similar question. Thank you for your effort in describing your progress and Test results.

As I mentioned before, external plugins can cause that Blog2Social is unable to work as intended.

Please try to avoid using the Yoast Duplicate Post plugin since it removes the schedule and the database entry related to that individual post before republishing if you want to keep it in the calendar.

Thank you for your understanding.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X