Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AutoPosting Only Posting Homepage

Hello,

I am trying to set up Autoposting to push my blogs out to social media automatically. These blogs are being imported automatically by Feedzy.

Below are my settings. I only see my Homepage being pushed to social media posts. I do not want my individual pages being pushed, such as the homepage.

Any help is appreciated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	124
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	1685Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	70
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	1686

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out and the provided information.

There are two different sets of settings in the auto-poster, one for your own original Wordpress posts and one for imported posts (imported RSS feeds or posts you create / import with another plugin).
    As you mentioned, you are importing blog posts automatically with Feedzy, you can use the auto-poster for imported posts and switch off the auto-poster for your own original WordPress posts (because you do not want to push your homepage).

How do I auto-post imported or created blog posts from other plugins on Social Media?

Please make sure that every WordPress user (in your case Feedzy) who publishes posts that should be auto posted
    1. is activated for Blog2Social Premium
    2. has the same auto posting settings
    3. has the networks connected (Blog2Social ->Networks)

Please let me know if it works for you afterwards or if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Hello,

I followed your instructions, please see my settings below, however it has not posted anything since changing the settings.

Name:	Feedzy 1.PNG
Views:	57
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	1712

Name:	Feedzy 2.PNG
Views:	61
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	1713

I am not sure to to make sure Feedzy is activated for Blog2Social Premium. It does not have a user account.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Blog2Social Support View Post
        Hello,

Thanks for reaching out and the provided information.

There are two different sets of settings in the auto-poster, one for your own original Wordpress posts and one for imported posts (imported RSS feeds or posts you create / import with another plugin).
        As you mentioned, you are importing blog posts automatically with Feedzy, you can use the auto-poster for imported posts and switch off the auto-poster for your own original WordPress posts (because you do not want to push your homepage).

How do I auto-post imported or created blog posts from other plugins on Social Media?

Please make sure that every WordPress user (in your case Feedzy) who publishes posts that should be auto posted
        1. is activated for Blog2Social Premium
        2. has the same auto posting settings
        3. has the networks connected (Blog2Social ->Networks)

Please let me know if it works for you afterwards or if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt
        Also, with the current settings I posted above, Blog2Social just auto posted my homepage again.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for your feedback.

I have checked your case and would like to recommend the following steps:

If you import posts via RSS feeds into your own WordPress website, you can share them automatically on Twitter, Facebook, and Google My Business with Blog2Social.
          To import blog posts via RSS feeds, you can use a specialized RSS feed plugin that imports the RSS posts as blog posts into your WordPress backend.

There is a multitude of plugins that can import RSS feeds and you can easily install one of them in your WordPress backend.
          Blog2Social is generally compatible with RSS feed import plugins that follow the official WordPress rules/routines and conventions.

The plugin Feedzy RSS Feeds seems to have some compatibility issues.

The following RSS feed plugins have been specifically tested for our customers:Please be so kind as to install one of the recommended plugins and test to import and auto-publish your feeds.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring and using the Auto-Poster for imported posts step-by-step:
          How to auto post imported RSS feeds and blog posts on Social Media

Please let me know afterward about your test results.

I am looking forward to your reply.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
          Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
          X