Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog2Social Support WCFM ?

My Wordpress site use WCFM marketplace plugin

where i upload a product type , auto-post of Blog2Social is not work .

Hello morrisyiu,

Thank you for reaching out. Please describe your auto-poster configuration as detailed as possible, so I can look further into this for you.

Please also send a screenshot of your settings area of the auto-post feature. Follow this path: Blog2Social -> Settings ->Auto-Post.

You wrote in your request "where I upload a product type". It would be awesome if you could specify this is a bit more. Do you import your products? Or do you publish them manually in WordPress? Depending on your actions it would be necessary to choose different auto-poster settings.

You can read more in detail about the auto-poster by following this link: https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...=72&artlang=en

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Alexander

Comment

Hi, we need support same issue for our web site. Site admin can auto post, but vendors cant.
      We are using WCFM plugin. Vendors role is ''Store Vendor''.

When admin post, auto post is workin but when store vendor posting its not workin.

Last edited by stnpzr; 06-05-2022, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.
        I checked your screenshots and your configuration seems to be correctly configured.

This behavior seems to be unusual, and it would be awesome if you could send us a temporary guest account with admin rights for your WordPress website, if you would like us to check this case further.

We will, of course, treat your information as confidential. Rest assured, we will use this data for tests only.

You can delete the account as soon as our tests are complete.
        Please be so kind as to include the login URL, login name and password of the WordPress environment.

Please make sure to provide us with the requested data via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy, if you would like us to check this case further for you.

Thank you for your understanding and your effort.
        I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Hİ, we send details via a private message.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by stnpzr View Post
            Hİ, we send details via a private message.

Thanks.
            Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

I checked your website environment and I think there is a misunderstanding.
            The Blog2Social WordPress plugin works user-based.

Every user in your WordPress installation is a Free Blog2Social user by default. Every user can connect their own social media networks and configure most of the settings individually. If you activate these users with your purchased Blog2Social license key you would grant them with access to the premium features of Blog2Social like the Auto-Poster.

The Business license of Blog2Social allows you to transfer your configured Auto-Poster settings and used social media networks to other WordPress users that are activated with the same license key as your administrator account.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to use the extended team management features in Blog2Social:
            User management: How to assign license keys and social media accounts to other users
            How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

Section:
            Transfer your Auto-Poster settings to other users (Business)

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
            I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X