Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very slow autoposting sharing

Hello!
    I'm using your tools in the last few days in a news website we're running.
    My main problem is that the auto-sharing option is working very slowly.
    In some posts i have to wait 10 minutes until a post is published on social media, and in our case as a news website, 10 minutes late, is more than eternity.

Is there a way to speed up the process, and ideally to get instant sharing on social media? Do i have to do something, or contact our host to give a little help?

Hello Petros,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Slow auto-sharing is usually a result of lacking web server capabilities. The available RAM of a webserver and the processor power as well as the available WP PHP limit and the Server PHP limit are essential indicators and are measured in MB which can be used by the WordPress website and active WordPress plugins.

Furthermore, an overload or lack of server capacity can cause the Blog2Social to work slower as usual or not load at all. If your website is hosted on a server with low server capacity, you can try to turn on the Blog2Social Legacy Mode to reduce server load.

In Legacy Mode, Blog2Social will load contents one after the other (asynchronous loading) instead of loading all at once.

Some web hosting services also limit the number of outgoing connections. In this case, the Legacy Mode makes sure that connections to your social media accounts are loaded successively.

To activate Legacy Mode, go to “Blog2Social -> Settings -> General -> System” and tick the box saying “activate Legacy Mode”.

Please let me know if these solutions work for you.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Thanks a lot for your answer, i will try some things and will reply back

Comment

Hello Petros,

Thank you so much for your reply.

You can also use a website speed check to analyze your website before and after your modification to be able to measure the direct impact of your changes.

You could use the Google page speed check at:
        https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X