Auposting RSS vs. by author

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auposting RSS vs. by author

1. The RSS autoposting (up to 50 a day with pro license) is that per site or user?
    2. Can I requst an RSS autoposting have a new feature that is either include category or tag or exclude category or tag?
    3. Each user can have RSS autoposting? If another user creates content for that user via RSS and posts will that go out?

My confusion is User AutoPosting vs. RSS AutoPosting vs. attibuted Author vs. Editor or Admin. I am getting lost in the matrix.

Hello Marlin,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thank you for these suggestions to extend the Auto-Poster feature of Blog2Social with an additional filter option.

These suggestions are already on our list for future developments. If and when these functions can be implemented into the Blog2Social WordPress plugin we will gladly notify you as soon as possible.

With the Auto-Poster for imported posts, you can share up to 50 posts per day & user. For example, 5 users can be activated with the premium license. These users can individually share up to 50 posts per day.

If you are creating content on your WordPress website by yourself then you should use the regular Auto-Poster. If you are importing content with RSS/XML feeds you should use the Auto-Poster for imported posts.

Please note: You can automatically post WP content imported via plugins to Facebook, Twitter and Google My Business related to the individual social media network rules of each network. You can auto-post your own content to all available networks in Blog2Social.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring and using the Auto-Poster
    feature step-by-step:

How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

How to auto post imported RSS feeds and blog posts on Social Media

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander
    Last edited by Blog2Social Support; 10-01-2020, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Thank you. I was confused and thought that auto-post was any post to the site regardless of author.

We post our aggregated posts under an author named contributor so as long as I have "contributor" licensed it will autopost up to 50/day unless I license more.

That is very helpful.

Comment

Hello Marlin,

Thank you so much for your reply and your feedback.

I am glad that I could provide you with the requested details about the two different auto-post functions of Blog2Social.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X