Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoposting - Multiple users

Hello,

Users on my blog doesnt have access to WP backend.
    My idea is all post should be auto-posted by admin when added.
    Today I found I need license for each user ... (not acceptable for my scenario)

I dont need to manage social profiles for each user, because autoposting is used only by Admin for social profiles related to blog - not to authors.
    I have question if is possible to Autopost this way ?
    e.g. user add post and this new post is auto-posted by Admin..not by user.
    Still one Profile and one account and license used.

If not possible ... Could you add option for Autopost from all users ?

I created blog where I will have a lot of users in future, so buying licenses for each is not possible.

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Since Blog2Social works WordPress user-based, every user that should have access to premium features and functions should be activated with a license key in the Blog2Social plugin dashboard.

All other WordPress users will have access to the basic FREE features and functions of Blog2Social.

Please note: Since you have mentioned that your WordPress users do not have access to your WordPress backend, these users would still have to be activated with a regular license to have access to premium features of Blog2Social like the Auto-Poster.

You can always read more in detail about the different licenses and which features are included at:

https://www.blog2social.com/en/pricing/

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hello,

Please note: Since you have mentioned that your WordPress users do not have access to your WordPress backend, these users would still have to be activated with a regular license to have access to premium features of Blog2Social like the Auto-Poster.
      Yes but only Admin will use auto post. Maybe I did not understand licensing correctly .
      No other blog users will use autopost and they will share their post manually from frontend. (if they want)
      This way is useless for me as Admin will need to post all non-admin post manually....

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Yes, I think there was a misunderstanding in the license model of Blog2Social. Since Blog2Social works WordPress user-based, it is necessary that every WordPress user that should have access to premium features like the Auto-Poster needs to be activated with a license key in the Blog2Social plugin dashboard.

I would be happy to support you further, please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by mapmusic View Post
          Hello,

Yes but only Admin will use auto post. Maybe I did not understand licensing correctly .
          No other blog users will use autopost and they will share their post manually from frontend. (if they want)
          This way is useless for me as Admin will need to post all non-admin post manually....
          Hello,

I have sent you a private message inside the community with additional questions related to your request.

Please be so kind and also reply to this message through a private message inside the community to protect your privacy.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hello. I will reply soon. Thanks

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thank you for your feedback.

We will gladly check this case for you and as soon as we have new information will contact you via a private message in the community.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
              X