"Please enable heartbeats for using Blog2Social!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Please enable heartbeats for using Blog2Social!"

I have scheduled the post for all my social networks, but it doesn't work.

Thank you
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Blog2Social works fine with standard WordPress settings. However, some general system requirements need to be complied to allow Blog2Social to work properly.

The WordPress Heartbeat API provides a communication protocol, using AJAX calls, between a browser and server.

Please note that WordPress works with heartbeats by default to keep the automatic actions active that need to be triggered by the system if a scheduled task should be performed.

My I ask you if you have installed any plugins such as "Heartbeats Control" or "WP Rocket" to deactivate or regulate heartbeats? This may prevent the background tasks of Wordpress and Blog2Social from being executed properly. For instance, sharing posts automatically in your social media is blocked by the plugin "Heartbeat Control". Please make sure that you have not set to "disable everywhere" in any of your plugins.

If heartbeats are limited with plugins, such as "WP Rocket", it might occur that no heartbeat is sent between the time you publish your post on your blog and logging out. If you log in again, a heartbeat will be executed directly, which will send the data. Therefore, please make sure that no plugin on your site is set to limit heartbeats to make sure that your posts are shared automatically on your social media.

However, if you want to regulate heartbeats anyway, you can do so without deactivating the plugin by following this guide:

http://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/ho...-in-wordpress/

Please note: Some hosting services such as WPEngine restrict heartbeats by default. If you encounter the following message and have not actively restricted heartbeats, please contact your hosting service and ask them to enable heartbeats for you.

May I ask you if you have checked the Troubleshooting-Tool? It helps you with identifying conflicts that can be caused by the system settings of your blog. This way you can see independently your settings on WordPress at any time.

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:

Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X