Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Media post sharing : cant add multiple images to instagram

Hello
    I want to add multiple images to facebook and instagram posts.
    i upgraded to the "Pro"-Version of blog2social for this.
    i have connected my facebook account and my instagram business account.
    when i go to "blog2social > social media posts > all posts > share on social media" i can change to "post format" of facebook to image-post and can add multiple images.
    but for instagram i can only choose the options "image with frame or image cut out". this doesnt allow me to add multiple images to share on instagram.
    am i missing something or why is it not working?
    loooking forward for answers thanks

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

I checked this case for you and can confirm that seems to be some kind of bug in relation to Instagram posts with multiple images.

I forwarded this case to the IT experts of Blog2Social, so they can review this case for you.
    Rest assured, as soon as a fix / solution can be found we will notify you as soon as possible.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hi there
      Any news regarding the problem?
      I waited now over a month. I bought the premium version just for this feature which isnt even working...
      Can I have a refund please?
      Thanks

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and this feedback.

I re-contacted the IT experts once again for you, so they can review this case as fast as possible.
        Rest assured, we will contact you regarding this case and the reproduced behavior in Blog2Social as soon as new information will be available.

Regarding your refund question:
        If you still prefer the refund request, please be so kind as to contact our sales team via email in order to process your cancelation request.

You can contact the Blog2Social sales team at:
        customer-service@blog2social.com

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by budvayne View Post
          Hi there
          Any news regarding the problem?
          I waited now over a month. I bought the premium version just for this feature which isnt even working...
          Can I have a refund please?
          Thanks
          Hello,

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.
          A new update of Blog2Social was released today with a bug fix in relation to the occurred behavior for Instagram carousel posts with multiple images.

You now should be able to share posts with the Frames option as well as with the image cut-out option in Blog2Social
          Please be so kind as to update the Blog2Social plugin to the latest version available and retest the sharing process once again.

Feel free to let me know if this solution resolved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
          I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
          Alexander

Comment

Working...
          X