Scheduling drafts created by another user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduling drafts created by another user

I want to have my social media administrator be able to create drafts of posts, and then I log in on my account and schedule them. I have the smart license. Can I do this with the pro license? I see you can connect social media accounts into a network but do not see if it will enable me to view them from my account. Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thank you for describing your request.

WordPress administrators can access all drafts of WordPress users in your WordPress environment.
    Draft content in Blog2Social can be viewed and shared by its creator in Blog2Social.

With Blog2Social, you can share any post or page from your website for which you have editing rights on the selected social media channels and that is published in your WordPress envrionment.

WordPress users with administrator rights can thus share any post or page created on the site, while users with author rights can only share their own blog posts, for example. These features are managed based on WordPress user roles.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions or suggestions regarding Blog2Social.
    I will be happy to assist you further.

Best regards
    Alexander
    Last edited by Blog2Social Support; 08-04-2022, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X