Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hook/Filter also for Content and Excerpt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hook/Filter also for Content and Excerpt?

Hello,

i already use the filter for keywords (https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...lution_id=1157) to use a custom taxonomy as keywourd source. Unfortunately i saw that the same flexibility to filter data is not yet possible for the content and the excerpt. Is that correct?

I would really appreciate if the same simple filters would also be available for the content and the excerpt. My use case is that with several SEO tools it's possible to finetune the excerpt of a post. However, usually this data is stored in a custom field of the SEO plugin. So if there would be Social2Blog filter for the excerpt (similar to the keyword filter) i could return the SEO excerpt if available and otherwise use the standard excerpt.

Thanks

Hello,

thank you for reaching out. We are very pleased that you are thinking about using Blog2Social. So thank you for your suggestions for improvement or wishes regarding the hooks for content and excerpts. I will gladly add them to our development list.
    Your feedback helps us to continuously develop Blog2Social. The more often a function is requested, the sooner we can implement it. So if you have further suggestions for improvement or feature requests at a later date, we would be very happy to hear from you.

As soon as we know, when your suggestions can be implemented to Blog2Social, we will let you know.

Best regards
    Philippe

Comment

Working...
    X