Other Editors/Authors posts don't autopost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Editors/Authors posts don't autopost

I've googled this - can't see it clearly. When authors on the site post new posts, they don't autopost. Only posts I write as an Admin. How can I make it so all new posts get posted automatically?

Even when I try to report using their author details, it still shows just mine. The only way is to manually go through them one at a time which is frustrating.

Hello Mark,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

As Blog2Social operates user-based, the auto-poster settings can be configured individually for each user account.

Just enable each required user with your Blog2Social license key in order to grant these users access to premium features and functions of Blog2Social, like the Auto-Poster.

Also make sure to add the required social media networks and settings for each activated user unless you upgrade your license to the Business license of Blog2Social which would allow you to transfer /assign Auto-Poster settings along with social media networks and pre-configured post templates.

Please be so kind as to retest this case with adjusted settings and configurations for each of your users that should have access to the Auto-Poster and is activated with your license key.

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

I'm using the Business edition, and I have a profile setup with all of the social networks activated. I want to have all blog posts in the site get posted to the social networks in the profile regardless of who the author is. How do I configure this?

Comment

Originally posted by ixodie View Post
        I'm using the Business edition, and I have a profile setup with all of the social networks activated. I want to have all blog posts in the site get posted to the social networks in the profile regardless of who the author is. How do I configure this?
        Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

As Blog2Social operates user-based, the auto-poster settings can be configured individually for each user account
        Just enable each required user with your Blog2Social license key in order to grant these users access to premium features and functions of Blog2Social, like the Auto-Poster.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to assign and transfer settings along with networks to other activated Blog2Social users:
        How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

Section: Transfer your Auto-Poster settings to other users (Business)

Please be so kind as to test this process, and feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

This is a really bad an insecure implementation IMO.

If I am the admin of the site, I should be able to set up the plugin to use all the blogger accounts, I shouldn't be required to have each writer set this up in the admin console. My authors will not know how to do this. What is the solution? Should I login as each user to set it? That's an even worse solution.

What about when I add more bloggers? Do I need to do this every time?

You have not thought through how a blog admin wants to use this feature. I have a number of social media accounts and I want ALL of the authors on my site to have their posts autoposted to these networks. Why is this simple use case not supported easily?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

In general there are Blog2Social features available to allow you as an administrator to assign your already connected social media networks along with your Auto-Poster settings in Blog2Social.

This includes your connected networks, your Auto-Poster configuration and the pre-configured best times.

I think this feature is the function you are looking for.
            This feature is available in the Business license of Blog2Social.

You can also find this information at:

Section:
            “Share posts from other authors

WordPress admins can transfer Auto-poster settings to other users to share WordPress content on the assigned social media networks”.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to proceed with these steps:
            How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

Section:
            Transfer your Auto-Poster settings to other users (Business)

Furthermore, with the Business license of Blog2Social you are able to activate your other WordPress user in the PREMIUM section of Blog2Social with the same license you activated your account, without sharing your license key or without pre configuring other WordPress accounts for your authors.

Regarding your other question:
            Yes, you need to apply this step to every WordPress user that should have access to premium features and functions of Blog2Social.

All other WordPress user will be Free Blog2Social user that can connect their own networks and connect their own settings.
            Please feel free to let me know if you have any other question or suggestion about Blog2Social.

I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X