Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• autopost rss imported posts

Hello ,

i'm trying the plugion blog2social to post my wordpress posts on my facebook pages ,
    but my wordpress posts are imported from an external rss sources , and its not working , there is no posts on my facebook page ,
    is the plugin working only with manually created posts on wordpress ?
    ps : in the 'Auto-posts' tab i can find that the plugin that use for importing posts from rss is detected : (picture 1)
    ps : and i can list all my posts in the 'Share posts' tab, and i can share posts byt clicking the 'share' button : (picture 2)

can you help me please ?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by AdminBledpress; 03-05-2021, 10:47 PM.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please note that you can Auto-Post imported RSS feed content to the following social media networks:
    • Facebook profiles
    • Facebook pages
    • Twitter profiles
    • Google My Business profiles

With the Auto-Poster for imported posts, Blog2Social listens to external imports and as soon as these external plugins publish content that is assigned to the specific WordPress user which also has configured Auto-Post settings on your website, Blog2Social will be able to automatically publish it.

Please be so kind as to check the available configuration within the RSS feed plugins that you are currently using in order to adjust the campaigns as you described.

You can check if your feeds are valid/validated by using the “Feed Validation Service”.
    Link: https://validator.w3.org/feed/

The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring and using both Auto-Post functions step-by-step:
    How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?
    How to auto post imported RSS feeds and blog posts on Social Media

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
    Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hello , i did the same settings on How to auto post imported RSS feeds and blog posts on Social Media
      but its always not working
      can you assist
      me please ?
      best regards

Comment

Hello Taher,

Thank you for reaching out.

It could be possible that you have configured the wrong settings in the RSS plugin you are using or the plugin that you are using has an incompatibility issue.

The following RSS feed plugins have been specifically tested for our customers:
        • WPeMatico
        • RSSImporter
        • WordPress Importer
        • RSS Post Importer
        • WP RSS Aggregator
        Please be so kind as to try to import an RSS feed with one of these plugins and let me know afterward if changing the plugin did solve your request.
        If not, please include a screenshot of your configuration in the RSS import plugin as well as a screenshot of your settings of the Auto-poster for imported posts.

Make sure to import and publish the imported products to a WordPress user that has these individual Blog2Social settings configured and is activated with your Blog2Social license key.

Thank you for your understanding.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X