Re-Share Posts Custom Category Taxonomies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Share Posts Custom Category Taxonomies

In the re-share posts there is the option for categories, but it does not give me the option for custom categories that have been created. Is it possible to get these custom taxonomies to show up as category options? Its possible on other options in blog2social.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?
    With which plugin did you create your custom categories and taxonomies within your WordPress website?
    Are they created with an external WordPress plugin or are they created in your Theme automatically?

In which areas/functions did you notice that your custom categories and taxonomies were recognized by the Blog2Social plugin?
    Please be so kind and provide us with a screenshot of that view if possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

I have taxonomy/categories in both ACF as well as Crocoblocks Jet Engine. Currently ACF is the main one.

If I go into Share Posts Under the all categories & tags filter it shows my Custom categories.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture4.png
Views:	83
Size:	161.1 KB
ID:	2176

Comment

They were added with the CPT UI.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for these additional details.

It is likely that an incompatibility between Blog2Social and these external third-party plugins is causing this behavior. If a custom post type is not created and registered within WordPress following the regular WordPress routine it is possible that it can not be recognized in the plugin correctly.

I will gladly add your suggestion to be able to add ACF and Crocoblocks Jet Engine Custom Post Types compatibility to our list for possible future developments.
          If and when the desired compatibility can be implemented in a future update of Blog2Social we will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for this feedback, it helps us continuously develop and improve Blog2Social.

Thank you for your understanding, your patience is highly appreciated.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
          X