Scheduled Posts Not Posting to Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduled Posts Not Posting to Twitter

Hello! We are currently using B2S on several WP sites with, mostly, success. However, one site on a WPEngine account has been causing us extensive issues. We've contacted WPEngine support to activate heartbeats and a lot of other troubleshooting from the FAQs etc.. The troubleshooting tool and the Twitter Card Validator all look good.

The fix that got us the furthest was deleting a duplicate table generated at one point which we identified via the WP error log. After deleting this table, we removed and reinstalled B2S and this duplicate table was not there upon reinstallation. We then relinked all the platforms we want and it has mostly worked. All platforms have posted besides Twitter. If I go to Network > Share Post it works, but this was never the issue as only sharing as the posts went live hadn't worked. We just can't get this to routinely work with one WPEngine site and now that we got it mostly there sans Twitter I'm out of ideas. We have a few more scheduled to see if they post and I can confirm if that works, but we've been at this so long I just think we're missing something and found it time to start a topic.

In short, after troubleshooting we fixed scheduled posting for all platforms but Twitter still will not post in this method.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Have you checked Blog2Social for error notifications related to your Twitter posts on the WP engine website?
    If not, Blog2Social has a specific section for notifications, if a post fails to be shared or encounters an issue you will see an entry in the notification list of Blog2Social.

You can find it by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications -> Details

Please be so kind as to screenshot that view if you have any entry in that list and send it to us so I could look further into this for you.

Besides that, I am not sure if I understand you correctly. Could you please tell me shortly do you mean the scheduled posting or the auto-posting by “only sharing as the posts went live hadn't worked”.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Thank you for your follow up. I had the chance to schedule some out and it seems our latest issue after the fix detailed was sitting in front of the keyboard. I thought it was related to the other, but it was a simple toggle on my end I overlooked. Thanks for your response and this is resolved.

Comment

When there's only one Twitter profile it would be nice if there was a way to just default to it so we don't have to toggle it per post. This was my latest gaffe as I just overlooked it. Maybe I'm missing a setting, however.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for your detailed feedback.

I am glad to hear that you were able to identify the issue.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring individual network selections step-by-step:
          How can I save a specific selection of networks?

Please be so kind as to check the mentioned steps and let me know afterward if this solution worked for you.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
          X