Connection Broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection Broken

It was just working and now I get this message.

I checked to see if my site is blowing and outbound traffic and it isn't I also ran the troubleshoot tool and I passed all the test.
    Attached Files

Same problem now...

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing the issue you are facing. The error notification seems to indicate that Blog2Social system requirements are not fulfilled or your web server responded in an execution timeout.

The following guide will help you with common issues related to the notification you are facing:

The connection to the server failed. Please try again!

Furthermore, an overload or lack of server capacity can cause the Blog2Social dashboard to freeze or not load at all. If your website is hosted on a server with low server capacity, you can turn on the Blog2Social Legacy Mode to reduce server load. In Legacy Mode, the plugin will load contents one after the other (asynchronous loading) instead of loading all at once.

Some web hosting services also limit the number of outgoing connections. In this case, the Legacy Mode makes sure that connections to your social media accounts are loaded successively.

To activate Legacy Mode, go to “Blog2Social -> Settings -> General -> System” and tick the box saying “activate Legacy Mode”.

Please let me know if these solutions work for you.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
      X