Instagram "your video is uploading" stuck forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instagram "your video is uploading" stuck forever

instagram just says your video is uploading forever please help.​​ I already removed and then re added the integration as well.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out and your interest in Blog2Social.

I could imagine that this is caused on your website by a slow server and results in a server-side timeout of your website. Therefore, please try increasing your website's memory limit to 512M and your execution time to 400 and make sure that your website meets the system requirements of Blog2Social.

If you are still facing this behavior afterwards, please be so kind as to check your security plugins since it could cause issues as well if they are set up too strictly and outgoing connections are blocked on your website.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Hello, I posted images to prove it's already set to this. In Wordfence what should I bypass on my firewall??

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

May I ask you what you mean by “I posted images to prove it's already set to this”?

You could try whitelisting Blog2Social since proper access could be blocked by installed security plugins or additional firewalls on the server-side as well. If you are using security plugins or server sided settings please try to whitelist your own server IP as well in order to allow automatic curl processes if you face any issues. You may also try to unblock our IPs if required:
        Server location: Germany

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

figured it out thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Danthebro View Post
            figured it out thanks
            Hello,

Thanks for your feedback and great to hear that it worked out.

If you are happy with my support and with Blog2Social, we'd be thrilled if you left us a 5-star-rating on
            https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/blog2social/reviews/?filter=5

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
            X