Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebrandly Link Shortening

Hi,

I'm using the link shortening feature with Rebrandly but the links are not getting created with my custom domain; they are being generated with the standard rebrandly domain. Can you help me with this? I've attached screenshots so you can see that my configuration looks correct to me.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thank you for describing your request.

Please be so kind as to answer me a few questions shortly so I will be able to look further into this for you:

First of all, is your own domain registered as a custom domain for “branded links” in the Rebrandly dashboard? If yes please be so kind and screenshot this view in the Rebrandly dashboard that is showing the desired domain.

If you did not do that before you can follow the instructions mentioned in the following step by step guides:

Here’s how to create branded links on Rebrandly
    How to use the URL Shortener Rebrandly for your Social Media Strategy

Please note that if you are having problems setting up your domain name it could be because Rebrandly may not support a specific domain extension (TLD). For example: .ml, .tk and so on.

Please be so kind and let me know afterward if this solution works for you.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Thanks for your understanding

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Here is the screenshot showing the registered domain on Rebrandly.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Andy,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for providing the requested screenshot.

Please be so kind as to answer me a few more questions:

Did you complete the configuration and setup process of Rebrandly for “Branded Links” as mentioned in the following instruction?

Here’s how to create branded links on Rebrandly

Furthermore, have you tested and used these links before, independently of Blog2Social? Were you able to create a shortened link with Rebrandly containing your registered custom domain that was shown on your screenshot independently of Blog2Social?

If you were able to create a shortened link with that domain before please be so kind and share this link with me. If you were not able to create a branded domain short link with Rebrandly before, it would be necessary to follow the instructions mentioned on the link “Here’s how to create branded links on Rebrandly” if you would like to use this function of Blog2Social.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X