Issue to connect to instagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue to connect to instagram

hi ive followed ALL the ways to register and confirm the Instagram account but it still say that its failed.

kindly let me know what do i need to do? I've tried it a few times every time its comes to the last stage that it say :

Please log in to your Instagram Mobile APP first and follow the Instagram instructions. Then you cann reconnect to Blog2Social with your Instagram Account.

and that's is after i enter the code that been sent via email and i press few times on the phone/app that "it was me"

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS ISSUE!

and after i refresh the \page t say

Authorization is interrupted since 2020-08-05

SORRY IF THIS IS NOT THE PLACE I DIDNT FOUND ANY CHAT OR EMAIL TO CONTACT WITH THIS ISSUE

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thank you for describing the situation you are facing. You have selected the correct community topic for your request.

There are a few things that you could check for connecting your Instagram account to Blog2Social.

If you receive the following error message: “Your authorization is interrupted. Please check your authorization.”, you can proceed with the following steps in general even if the connection failed:
    • Log out of all active Instagram sessions on all your devices. (Mobile/PC - make sure to log out, do not just close the app)
    • Check your app store to see if you missed an Instagram update.
    • Check your Instagram profile to see if it is complete (e.g birthday and phone number).
    • Reconnect Blog2Social to Instagram.

Please note that it is necessary to use your Instagram username and password for connecting your Instagram account with Blog2Social. If you are using the login with Facebook function with Instagram try to reset your Instagram password within the Instagram app to receive a dedicated password so you will be able to connect Blog2Social to it.

Keep in mind that you log in with your Instagram username and password (not your email address and password).

The following guides will help you connecting instagram with step by step instructions and a useful checklist for solving common issues:

How do I connect Blog2Social with Instagram?

Connecting Instagram - Things to check

Connecting and posting on Instagram - Troubleshooting checklist

If you still can not connect Blog2Social with your Instagram account it would be awesome if you could provide us with more details about which of the steps you tried and where it did not work as expected.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X