Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error: Your blog post was not available for the network at the time of publishing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error: Your blog post was not available for the network at the time of publishing.

Hi!

I'm having an issue with auto-posting my posts for a specific user. In general I have 3 people that constantly publish their posts. 2 of 3 accounts seem to post fine - no error occurs, but on one account, majority of his posts are not auto-posted with this error: Your blog post was not available for the network at the time of publishing. So I don't know if thats something related to a specific user, or maybe it just happens by some kind of a server overload? Can I find somewhere more detailed errors about that problem?
    Last edited by dom99; 03-23-2023, 01:21 PM.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

This notification is not user based, instead it is triggered whenever the social media network could not receive the necessary information in a defined time frame. This is likely caused by an overload of your website or because of specify optimization plugins running on your environment. As you mentioned that other users seem not to have this issue it's likely an overload that's occurring.

Please check if your WordPress environment fulfills the Blog2Social plugin requirements.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve all common issues related to missing system requirements:
    System requirements for installing Blog2Social

Furthermore:
    An overload or lack of server capacity can cause the social media settings widget in the “Social Media Scheduling & Sharing" overview to load very slowly or not load at all.

If your website is hosted on a server with low server capacity, you can turn on the Blog2Social Legacy Mode to reduce server load.

In Legacy Mode, the plugin will load contents one after the other (asynchronous loading) instead of loading all at once. Some web hosting services also limit the number of outgoing connections. In this case, the Legacy Mode makes sure that connections to your social media accounts are loaded successively.

To activate Legacy Mode, go to “Blog2Social -> Settings -> General -> System” and tick the box saying “activate Legacy Mode”.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X