Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why am I getting this message when I try to turn off autoposter

OK

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@tamekastake.hotgrabbz.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

This seems to be an WordPress environment related issue that might be occurring because of specific rights or menu access management configurations that are active in your environment.

This is no general bug or issue that is occurring while using Blog2Social. However I would also suggest updating Blog2Social to the latest version available and to make sure that it is fulfilling the plugin system requirements.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve all known issues with missing/un-configured system requirements:
    System requirements for installing Blog2Social

In case you can confirm that everything is fulfilled and the plugin has the correct rights to write in your MySQL Database:

In order to resolve this issue, you may need to contact the administrator of the site directly or reach out to your hosting provide and request that they check the occurring behavior for you.

There are no options or settings that could be adjusted in Blog2Social regarding the behavior you described.
    Therefore its origin is likely caused at another plugin or setting in your WordPress website or server envrionment.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X