"The network could not publish your post. Please see the following guide."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The network could not publish your post. Please see the following guide."

Every time I try to share to my Pinterest, I get this. I have revoked permission on Pinterest apps and unsintalled Blog2Social WordPress Plugin in multiple times, but re-installing and re-connecting still doesn't fix it. This started 3 days ago. Never happened before.

"The network could not publish your post. Please see the following guide."

And it still shows the post in my calendar as "posted" but it does not show up on Pinterest. Nothing shows up anymore. https://www.pinterest.com/StreamClues/

I am experiencing this same issue and the guide does not offer any assistance. Would love an answer on this one.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to update the Blog2Social plugin to the latest version available?
      “Version 7.0.2”

The Pinterest API interface that is used for post submission was updated in the update of 7.0.0 of Blog2Social.

To share content on Pinterest, your existing Pinterest connection needs to be renewed in Blog2Social. Simply remove your existing Pinterest connections completely after updating Blog2Social and reconnect them.

That should fix the occurring behavior.

Please let me know afterward if this solution resolved this case or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.
      Thank you for your effort and your understanding.

Best regards
      Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by Blog2Social Support View Post
        Would you please be so kind as to update the Blog2Social plugin to the latest version available?
        “Version 7.0.2”

The Pinterest API interface that is used for post submission was updated in the update of 7.0.0 of Blog2Social.

To share content on Pinterest, your existing Pinterest connection needs to be renewed in Blog2Social. Simply remove your existing Pinterest connections completely after updating Blog2Social and reconnect them.
        I am running 7.0.2. I just removed and then reauthorized my Pinterest account. I still receive the following when publishing to Pinterest:
        Board | Pinterest
        The network could not publish your post. Please see the following guide.​

Comment

Originally posted by extinctdisney View Post
          I am running 7.0.2. I just removed and then reauthorized my Pinterest account. I still receive the following when publishing to Pinterest:
          Board | Pinterest
          The network could not publish your post. Please see the following guide.​
          Hello,

Thank you for your reply and this feedback.

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with the WordPress post URL that you wanted to share on Pinterest?

Please also attach a screenshot of the latest error notification you faced regarding this notice.
          Make sure that the date and time of the error is visible on the screenshot.

This would be helpful to be able to check internal logs regarding the behavior you are facing and the error respond send by the Pinterest API interface.

Best regards
          Alexander

Comment

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with the WordPress post URL that you wanted to share on Pinterest?

Please also attach a screenshot of the latest error notification you faced regarding this notice.
            Make sure that the date and time of the error is visible on the screenshot.
            It changes daily but, I did just try again and have it fail so here is the latest info:
            URL I was trying to share: https://www.extinctdisney.com/douglive/

Here is a screenshot of getting ready to send it:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	282.7 KB ID:	6636
            Here is the result screen (the attempt was at 7:53am today 03/01):

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	159.7 KB ID:	6637

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for providing the requested data.

The IT experts of Blog2Social reviewed this case for you and adjusted something internally.
              Would you please be so kind as to retry the sharing process once again?

With the performed adjustment you should be able to share content on Pinterest as intended.
              Please let me know afterward if this solution resolved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
              Alexander

Comment

The IT experts of Blog2Social reviewed this case for you and adjusted something internally.
                Would you please be so kind as to retry the sharing process once again?
                It appears to have worked today! Thank you.

Comment

It appears to have worked today! Thank you.
                  Hello,

I am happy to hear that the occurring behavior has been resolved now.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
                  I will gladly support you further.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would greatly appreciate a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
                  Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Best regards
                  Alexander

Comment

I am happy to hear that the occurring behavior has been resolved now.
                    As of the latest update (7.0.3) it appears Pinterest is again broken. I receive the following error now: "We don't have the permission to publish your post. Please check your authorization."

Comment

As of the latest update (7.0.3) it appears Pinterest is again broken. I receive the following error now: "We don't have the permission to publish your post. Please check your authorization."
                      Hello,

Also, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We’re currently checking your described behavior and we will let you know as soon as we have new information.
                      Thank you for your understadning.

Best regards
                      Alexander

Comment

We’re currently checking your described behavior and we will let you know as soon as we have new information.
                        Alexander
                        Thank you! Just as an update, I just sent another post through this morning and got the same error.

Comment

Hello,

Also, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Best regards
                          Alexander
                          Issue is still recurring.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Rest assured, we're still checking this and we will let you know as soon as we have new information.

Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your patience.

We have fixed your mentioned behavior regarding Pinterest. Please be so kind as to schedule a new post and let me know if it worked out.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
                              X