Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• website ustecko24.cz stopped sharing some posts on Facebook

Good day,
    my website ustecko24.cz stopped sharing some posts on Facebook (see screenshot). A few days ago it was working normally. I tried updating the connection but it didn't help. I use the same Blog2Social license on another website, litomericko24.cz, and everything works normally there. I do not understand that.
    At the same time, I still (for several weeks) can't share anything on the Instagram Bussines profile (I have a Bussines profile set up on Instagram).
    Lukas

Click image for larger version

Name:	error2.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	6123

Hello Lukas,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Regarding your mentioned behavior in relation to Facebook:
    On the Blog2Social side nothing has changed inside the plugin or its functions.

What has been changed within your WordPress environment when you noticed this behavior for the first time as this did not occur beforehand?
    If this is not the case then apparently there is a setting or option there that so far has not the correct/required settings within Facebook.

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing your Facebook page settings where it is visible which Instagram account is linked and which rights have been configured for the Blog2Social Facebook App in your Facebook profile?

A possible solution would be to remove the Blog2Social business integration on Facebook and reconnect the page in Blog2Social.

You can use the following link which will take you to the Business Integrations section:
    Settings for Facebook pages in your Facebook profile

If you take a look at the Facebook settings in your profile:
    1. You will find the section "Business Integrations" on the left-hand side menu. If you click on this section you will see all the apps connected to your profile.
    2. Select Blog2Social.
    3. Click on "view and edit".
    4. A window will open and you will see a section "show a list of pages you manage".
    5. Please make sure that this section is activated.

You also can use the following link which will guide you to the "Business Integrations" section:
    https://www.facebook.com/settings?ta...s&ref=settings

Have you tried this process yet?

Regarding your Instagram notice:
    Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions, so I could look further into this for you?

Is your Instagram account an Instagram business account?
    Is your Instagram account linked with a Facebook page via Facebook for which you have administrator rights?

The following step-by-step guides will show you how to connect your Instagram Business account correctly and share content on it with Blog2Social:
    How do I connect Blog2Social with my Instagram Business Account?
    Posting on Instagram - Troubleshooting checklist and solutions for connecting and posting on Instagram accounts

If you still face this notification after checking and adjusting your settings after checking the recommended guides I would suggest in disconnecting your Facebook page and Instagram Account connection and then reconnect it right again afterward, so you can retry to connect it in Blog2Social.

You can find detailed information about the required steps below:

1. You need a Facebook page with admin rights that can be connected to the Instagram Business Account. You will find more information on how to create a Facebook page in the following guide:
    How to create a Facebook Page

2. Convert your Personal Instagram Profile into a Business Account. The following guide will show you, how to convert your Personal Profile:
    How to convert your Personal Instagram Profile into a Business Account.

3. Afterwards connect your Instagram Business Account with your Facebook page. The following guide will show you how to easily connect your Instagram Business Account with your Facebook page step by step:
    How to connect your Instagram Business Account with your Facebook page.

Please feel free to let me know afterwards if these solutions resolved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X