network collection will not allow me to set any up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• network collection will not allow me to set any up

Since the issue last weekend when you were down i can set up a network collection network collection but i can then not add any profiles to it like i used to be able to the add profile does not appear and if i connect a profile it says I'm out of profiles.

Any idea what is going going i have uninstalled and reinstalled and software is up to date as a the moment i have to post everything manually

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with a short screen recording where you show us how you proceed to perform this setup in your WordPress environment in Blog2Social, so we can follow your steps?

This would be helpful, since so far I was unable to reproduce such a behavior on testing environment.
    Thank you for your effort and your understanding.

You can provide us with the requested data via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hi Blig2Social there used to Add profile options adn all was working fine till the issue you had 2 weekends go now i can not add to Network Collections if i connect a profile it reset ups the profiles again. Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	48
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	6002

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for the clarification.

This behavior seems to be unusual since your settings seem to be correctly configured, and it would be awesome if you could send us a temporary guest account with admin rights for your WordPress website, if you would like us to check this case further.

We will, of course, treat your information as confidential. Rest assured, we will use this data for tests only.
        You can delete the account as soon as our tests are complete.

Please be so kind as to include the login URL, login name and password of the WordPress environment if you are interested in this troubleshooting suggestion.
        Please make sure to provide us with the requested data via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your understanding and your effort.
        I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X