Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The network does not load and posts cannot be sent

Good day,
    we have a plugin problem on our sites since yesterday. The network does not load and posts cannot be sent. I am sending screenshots. We recently moved the sites to another server, so I don't know if the error could have happened like this. Thanks in advance for the advice (help). Lukas

Click image for larger version

Name:	blog2social.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	5877Click image for larger version

Name:	blog2social2.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	5878

Hello Lukas,

Thanks for your feedback.

We’re currently checking your described behavior.
    It seems that our host is having some issues. We will let you know as soon as this is solved.

Please let me know if you have further questions in the meantime.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

I've been having the same issues since yesterday... please fix!

Comment

Hello,

Our hoster has fixed the bug and restored the functionality of Blog2Social. The application is working again and should be fully up and running later today.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and trust.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

• Lukas Fila
          Lukas Fila commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, everything works. Can I ask another question? For several weeks, Blog2Social does not want to share Instagram posts with us with the following warning: "Please change your Instagram account type into a Business account type. Learn more about how to convert your account in the Instagram guide." However, we have Instagram set to a Business account and had it that way for months before it stopped working. No idea where the problem might be?

Hello Lukas,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for this feedback.
        Apparently there is a setting or option there that so far has not the correct/required settings within Facebook.

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing your Facebook page settings where it is visible which Instagram account is linked and which rights have been configured for the Blog2Social Facebook App in your Facebook profile?

A possible solution would be to remove the Blog2Social business integration on Facebook and reconnect the page in Blog2Social.

You also can use the following link which will guide you to the "Business Integrations" section:
        https://www.facebook.com/settings?ta...s&ref=settings

Have you tried this process yet?

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
        I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X