Dashboard freezes - Conflict with Borlabs Cache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dashboard freezes - Conflict with Borlabs Cache

When I recently noticed that posting to my Instagram account stopped working, I also noticed that the dashboard would freeze every time I interacted with the plugin. I can no longer adjust any settings or create any posts. Every click freezes the dashboard, another click unfreezes it.
    No conflicts are displayed in the troubleshooting tool. Also, my system meets the requirements for Blog2Social. The connection between Facebook and Instagram also works perfectly.
    However, there seems to be a conflict (undetected by the tool) with the plugin Borlabs Cache. If I deactivate Borlabs Cache, the plugin is usable and I can create posts and make settings again. I went through every single setting in Borlabs Cache and could not find the problem.
    Do you guys have any idea what it could be?
    I use Blog2Social commercially and am very interested in a quick solution because many of my customers have a bad customer experience due to the problem.
    Thank you very much in advance.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

As far as I understand, the behavior that you described seems to be caused by this external caching plugin that was active in your environment.
    I would suggest switching and use another caching plugin instead.
    There are multiple other caching plugins that you can find in the free WordPress plugin repository.

Alternatively, you could check all settings in your caching plugin one by one in order to try detecting the causing origin in your WordPress environment.

Please feel free to let me know afterward if this solution resolved your request, or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X