Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New error today: The connection to the server failed. Please try again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New error today: The connection to the server failed. Please try again!

I have been using Blog2Social Pro version for a while now with minor issues. Today when I went to the Calendar to schedule social posts for the next month I started receiving this error :

The connection to the server failed. Please try again! You can find more information and solutions in the guide for server connection

Never had this problem before!

Process: Select the calendar in Blog2Social. Select the date I want to schedule my post to run on my social channels. When the screen with 2 posting options comes up I select "Share your WordPress posts, pages or products." The error message pops up instantly (See screen "Error-Message.png") and the pop-up screen keeps saying "loading." (See screen "Loading-Screen.png")

Nothing has changed on the server since I last scheduled a bunch of stories to post on social channels. (See screen "Previous.png")

Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

I checked this case for you on a clean test envrionment and so far I was unable to reproduce this behavior.
    Therefore the occurring behavior with the error notice “The connection to the server failed. Please try again!” seems to be WordPress environment or Server related.

Which settings or plugins were activated or changed since you noticed this behavior?

In general, you should make sure to avoid limiting the Blog2Social plugin with external WordPress optimization or security plugins that are active in your WordPress installation or set in your server environment.

Proper access is often blocked by installed security plugins or additional firewalls on the server-side as well.

If you are using security plugins or server sided settings:
    Please be so kind as to try to whitelist your own server IP as well in order to allow automatic curl processes if you face any issues.

You may also try to unblock our IPs if required:

Server location: Germany
    IPv4: 176.28.35.48
    IPv6: 2a01:488:42:1000:b24d:55a8::

It should also be noted that external firewall configuration may prevent social media networks or other established connections from accessing your site to read the Open Graph parameters.

Please be so kind as to adjust this within your envrionment, so Blog2Social can work as intended.

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X