error on astra theme with elementor pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error on astra theme with elementor pro

Warning: Undefined array key "Summary" in /homepages/9/d902841668/htdocs/clickandbuilds/TrishaLynns739606/wp-content/plugins/blog2social/includes/Meta.php on line 110 anyone out there know how to fix this

Hello,

thank you for reaching out. Please make sure that you are using the latest version of Blog2Social and Wordpress. If the issue still persists after upgrading, please reach back to us and we will find a solution together.

Best regards
    Philippe

Comment

I am having the exact same issue and same warning, also using Astra Pro, I have tried to disable php warnings so at least customers do not see them, as this is embarrassing and very unprofessional, but nothing so far has been able to at least hide or help solve this issue?
      I also changed my twitter card type in your settings but this did not help either.
      I already have the latest versions of both WP and Blog2Social installed, Please advise urgently?

Many thanks, Stephen
      You can see it here:
      Transform your living space into a haven of comfort and style with our exquisite furniture collection. Manufacturing bespoke wooden furniture - customise colours for warmth & class - delivered direct.

I hid the error in wp-config.php (took a while to go away cos of caching I think)
      ini_set('display_errors','Off');
      ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL );
      define('WP_DEBUG', false);
      define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
      Last edited by authentictimberfurniture60; 10-05-2022, 12:35 PM. Reason: updated info

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

This behavior seems to be unusual, and it would be awesome if you could send us a temporary guest account with admin rights for your WordPress website, if you would like us to check this case further.

We will, of course, treat your information as confidential. Rest assured, we will use this data for tests only.
        You can delete the account as soon as our tests are complete.

Please be so kind as to include the login URL, login name and password of the WordPress environment if you are interested in this troubleshooting suggestion.
        Please make sure to provide us with the requested data via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your understanding and your effort.
        I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X