Autoposter stopped working after 3 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoposter stopped working after 3 days

I bought the smart license for a year, but the autoposter stopped working after only 3 days. I have no idea what the issue could be.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

May I ask you if you receive any notifications in Blog2Social?
    If your content was not posted, it would be helpful if you could send me a screenshot of your notification details so I can check this for you.
    You will find notification details if you follow this path in your Blog2Social dashboard in WordPress:
    Notifications” -> “Details

Please also be so kind as to send me a screenshot of your auto-post settings.

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Do not have the autoposter for the imported posts on, since we are not importing any posts. We are only creating new posts.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Please be so kind as to reauthorize your Pinterest account in your Blog2Social “Networks” overview. The following guide shows you exactly:
        Solution: Your authorization has expired. Please reconnect your account in the Blog2Social network settings.

In addition, I noticed that you have ticked the box “Apply best times” in your auto-post settings. Please note that your posts won’t be published immediately on social media when ticking this box.

Please let me know if it worked out or if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
        X