Needs to reconnect all networks after post publish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needs to reconnect all networks after post publish

Hello. I am on the business free trial plan. But I have had problems since the beginning using it.
    I have connected all my networks that I want to use for my website auto-post. After each post I have to reconnect all of them otherwise I get errors ( see screenshot bellow ). Sometimes I manage to post 2 posts before error comes and need to reconnect all networks again. AND NO My domain or emails ARE NOT blocked or spammy!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	изображение_2022-04-21_114152156.png
Views:	131
Size:	304.5 KB
ID:	4952

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out and for your interest in Blog2Social.

We have already answered your support email that you have sent us previously. Please also be so kind as to check your spam folder regarding our answer.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

No, I do not have any reply, except the one that notes me "a Ticket was created".

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. I have sent you this mail again and attached it.

Please be so kind as to send me the link to the post that you want to share as well as a screenshot of your notification details so I can check this for you.
        You will find notification details if you follow this path in your Blog2Social dashboard in WordPress:
        Notifications” -> “Details

In addition, I noticed that you have currently activated Blog2Social Premium on three different websites.
        Does this behavior appear on each of your websites?

You can also send me those details via private message here. I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Benedikt
        Last edited by Blog2Social Support; 04-26-2022, 07:40 AM.

Comment

This is the screenshot. It happens on whatever i try to post ( mostly web projects ). No it appears only on the website with the screenshot.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

If you want me to check this for you, it would be great, if you could send me a screenshot of your notification details of the post that you wanted to share (including date and time) so I can take a closer look at this.
            You will find notification details if you follow this path in your Blog2Social dashboard in WordPress:
            Notifications” -> “Details

Please also send me a link to this post on your website where you are receiving this notification.

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

After the last auto-update of the problematic website, the problem seems to have disappeared for now.

Best regards

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know. Please reach out back to us if you notice anything in the future. Have a good time with Blog2Social.

Best regards

Philippe

Comment

Working...
                X