Possible posting error source/guidance & firewall guidance q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible posting error source/guidance & firewall guidance q

I'm getting the generic posting error, which has been an issue before - if I'm using a "post now" option and push the go button, it spins for a while and then says nothing posted, but I go look and the posts are all where they should be. The last time this happened I adjusted some firewall entries and it resolved, but it's doing the same thing again and there are no "blocking" rules left to adjust. This strongly suggest I need information about the IP addresses your servers might use for this callback-resolution display process so I can whitelist them in my firewall. (There are other possibilities including just a slow server on my end, but I feel like that's low on the probability list.)

Just something that occurred to me & thought it might be of use to you. Please let me know if that information is available somewhere and I've missed it. Thanks!

Hello John,

Thanks for reaching out.

May I ask you if I understand correctly that you are receiving this error after clicking on “Share” in your Blog2Social post preview but your posts are published properly on social media?
    Is it possible to send me a screenshot of this error notification that you're receiving?
    Of course, this could be caused by a slow server / connection timeout on your end.

Please be so kind as to check the following guides:
    The connection to the server failed. Please try again!
    System requirements for installing Blog2Social

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
    X