auto post not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auto post not working

Hi, for some reason the autoposting is not working like it used to. doesnt work at all.
    I had feedpress and was working fine, but after i put a plugin to enerate thumb automatically (i think) it broke.
    is there a log or a way to debug this ?
    please help, if this is fixed, i am going pro

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Would you please be so kind and tell me a bit more about the plugin you used to generate thumb images that seem to break the auto-post feature inside your WordPress installation?

The following details would be very helpful:
    1. What is the name of the specific plugin?
    2. Did you try to disable this plugin and reuse the Auto-Post feature?
    You can also go ahead and check the notifications settings if you see any entry on a specific post that should have been auto posted. To do so please follow this path:

Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social plugin -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications

Please click on details next to the posts If there are some entries in that list.

Have you adjusted or changed any settings of your WordPress website? If so please visit and check the Troubleshooting-Tool. It helps you with conflicts that can be caused by the system settings of your blog. This way you can see independently your settings on WordPress at any time.

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:

Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

You can also read more about it at:

How to check your blog settings with the Troubleshooting-Tool

If you still can not use the Auto-Post feature it would be awesome if you could provide us with a screenshot of your Auto-Poster settings so i could look further into this for you.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

hi, there is no entry in Blog2Social plugin -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications

All Green here : Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

also sharing debugger all ok

templates used that interfere with the publishing :

https://el.wordpress.org/plugins/auto-post-thumbnail/
      http://p30design.irani.im/1391/08/wp...ad-images.html

it is strange cause i just did a test post and it worked, but a colleague is posting something and on the right it shows autoposter disabled. so not sure what is happening exactly..

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out. I am happy to hear that you were able to successfully test the Auto-Poster feature. Thank you for providing these links. Our development team will check if they can detect a possible incompatibility. If a solution can be found we would need to modify the plugin in a future update of Blog2Social. If it can be implemented we will contact you.

Please note that Blog2Social works WordPress user based. Your settings and connected social media accounts can be defined for each user separately.

Each WordPress user can connect their own social media accounts and define the auto-poster settings individually. Every of your WordPress users that wishes to use the Blog2Social Auto-Poster can do so by simply enabling this feature in the settings. This should solve your issue.

In the following guide, you will find detailed and useful information about hot to configure the Auto-Post feature of Blog2Social:

https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...d=72&artlang=e

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X