Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The network could not publish your post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The network could not publish your post.

Hello. Thank you in advance for your help.

All of the sudden, our Blog2Social plugin will not publish to our social media networks anymore. We are getting the following error:

The network could not publish your post. Please see the following guide.

I checked that all the networks were still properly connected. We even reconnected them to be safe. I have searched around the forum and other places online and I'm not finding any solutions. The error message we are getting are not very help, the guide does not mention this error or how to fix it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello Jeremy,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions, so I could look further into this case for you?

Have you adjusted settings or installed/activated other external WordPress plugins within your environment, like optimization or security plugins?
    If so, it would be awesome if you could undo these changes and deactivate one plugin at a time and retest the sharing process.

Furthermore, please be so kind as to provide us with a link to a WordPress post that you wanted to share.

It would be awesome if you could also provide us with the generated/downloaded troubleshooting-tool .txt Log file so we could look further into this for you and check some information about your environment.

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

Make sure to provide us with these details via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your understanding and your effort.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me. Answers below...
      1. No new plugins have been installed, or any other configuration changes since or before the error started.
      2. I will send a private message with the troubleshooting file and the rest of the answers.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy38 View Post
        Thanks for getting back to me. Answers below...
        1. No new plugins have been installed, or any other configuration changes since or before the error started.
        2. I will send a private message with the troubleshooting file and the rest of the answers.
        Hello Jeremy,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

I have sent you a reply in the private conversation in order to protect your privacy.

Please check your inbox.
        Thanks for your effort and understanding.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X