Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We don't have the permission to publish your post. Please check your authorization.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We don't have the permission to publish your post. Please check your authorization.

Hi, a brand-new behavior with Instagram. No problems before with dozens of posts. Nothing changed on my side.

Regards Horst
    Last edited by entprima; 11-23-2021, 10:37 AM.

Hello Horst,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

According to the check of the IT experts of Blog2Social:
    Facebook has made changes to their security algorithm for Instagram in the background, and as a result, some users may now have to reset their Facebook connection to Instagram.

For this case, we have extended the displayed error messages in Blog2Social.

If you faced the following notification:
    “We don't have your permission to publish the post. Please check your authorization."

You should try the following solutions:
    1. User needs to ensure that if a Facebook page account uses 2FA authentication, then the connected Instagram Business account has to also use 2FA authentication.
    2. If the password has been reset by Facebook for security reasons, you should reset it and reconnect your account in Blog2Social afterward.

If you can confirm both of these points, but you still are unable to publish content on Instagram, you can proceed with the following steps in order to reset and reconvert your Instagram Business account:

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve all common issues related to missing permission issues that can occur while posting/connecting to Instagram:
    Connecting Instagram - Things to check

To resolve the behavior you have mentioned, you should try the recommended steps:
    6. Reset the connection to your Facebook page
    7. Reset your Instagram settings

These two steps solve the error notification that is shown by Blog2Social as a response send by the official API in relation to your account and the linked Facebook page.

If this did resolve the case as expected, you can also proceed with this step:
    • Re-converting your Instagram account to a personal account and then back to an Instagram Business account

The following instructions will show you how to convert your personal profile:
    How to convert your Personal Instagram Profile into a Business Account

Also please make sure to check your Facebook Business integration settings in relation to the Blog2Social Facebook app.

To do so you can use the following link:
    https://www.facebook.com/settings?ta...s&ref=settings

or click on

"Settings & Privacy" -> "Settings" -> "Business Integrations" in your Facebook profile.
    After that you'll see the Blog2Social app and you can click on "View and edit" to check the settings.

Please let me know afterward if the mentioned solutions solved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,

what a mess - unbelievable annoying - did EVERYTHING you mentioned, and everything worked after some attempts to find the right places because FB-Administration is changing nearly every week. After that everything showed up to work fine - like before, but if I try to post, I get the same message. Also tried another post, considering some content issues, but the same behavior.

As a retired information technologist (I can't imagine how laymen handle this issues) I can imagine your problems, but nevertheless need a solution. Regards Horst

Comment

Originally posted by entprima View Post
        Hi Alexander,

what a mess - unbelievable annoying - did EVERYTHING you mentioned, and everything worked after some attempts to find the right places because FB-Administration is changing nearly every week. After that everything showed up to work fine - like before, but if I try to post, I get the same message. Also tried another post, considering some content issues, but the same behavior.

As a retired information technologist (I can't imagine how laymen handle this issues) I can imagine your problems, but nevertheless need a solution. Regards Horst
        Hello Horst,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this feedback.
        I am sorry for the inconvenience that was caused to you due to the recent changes on Facebook.

Please note that it is essential to follow and proceed with the mentioned steps in the correct series in order to re-create a working Instagram Business Account authentication.
        Please be so kind as to retry and refollow the recommended solutions.

This behavior is only occurring due to changes on the Facebook/Instagram platforms and is not caused by Blog2Social. Therefore, no other settings can be adjusted within Blog2Social that could also resolve this behavior except the previously mentioned steps.

If you can confirm these steps and the behavior is still occurring, you could provide us with the following details, so we could check internal log files for the API response that was sent while you tried to authenticate.

If so, please provide:
        1. Date and time when the post was published
        2. Your Instagram account name

Thank you for your understanding.
        I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,

yes, I did in your order. I would like to investigate my last try with a new post:

La seconda porta per la pace della menteShare on Social Media
          #10557 | Author Horst Grabosch | published on blog: 2021/11/23 11:10 am | last shared on social media 2021/11/24 11:45 am

Instagram Account Name: holistic.entprima

Comment

Hello Horst,

Thank you for providing the requested details and information.

I have forwarded them also to the IT experts at Blog2Social so that this case and the noticed behavior can be investigated further.
            As soon as new information about this case is available, we will be very happy to inform you immediately.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,

only wanted to tell you that meanwhile I did all recommended tricks twice, and nothing changed. I read all other information about this issue here, and I am quite sure that we as users are unable to solve the problem. Also wanted you know that I can understand your problem. It is also annoying for us users inside Facebook, that we can't follow the tempo of changes. Regards Horst.

Comment

Originally posted by entprima View Post
                Hi Alexander,

only wanted to tell you that meanwhile I did all recommended tricks twice, and nothing changed. I read all other information about this issue here, and I am quite sure that we as users are unable to solve the problem. Also wanted you know that I can understand your problem. It is also annoying for us users inside Facebook, that we can't follow the tempo of changes. Regards Horst.
                Hello,

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few more brief questions so that I can further review this case for you?

Regarding your Facebook page, do you see any settings option in your Facebook profile?
                Can you provide us with a screenshot of this? If possible, please also include a screenshot of the Business Manager settings if you use it.

For customers who have encountered the same behavior as you, the following steps have led to a solution:
                1. Remove the Instagram business account connected in Blog2Social.
                2. Disconnect your Instagram account from your Facebook page again.
                3. Create a new Facebook page for which you have "administrator" rights, created for the sole purpose of pairing it with your Instagram account.
                4. Then pair your Instagram business account with the new Facebook page again.
                5. Then, reconnect your Instagram business account to Blog2Social.

Please be so kind as to test this process to work around the current authorization behavior, and then please let me know if this solution has worked for you as well or if you need further assistance with this issue.

Please note that this behavior is not triggered by Blog2Social and is only due to Facebook's internal adjustments. Resolution can only be achieved by reconfiguring or adjusting your Facebook/Instagram steps suggested for troubleshooting, as there is no other step that could be performed on Blog2Social and account-specific error messages are issued by Facebook's Instagram API.

These account-specific error messages require to be resolved within Facebook/Instagram so you could continue to work with Blog2Social as intended.

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
                I am looking forward to your feedback.

Best regards
                Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,

there were some other important things to do for me (haha). Meanwhile I am totally pissed off with meta (aka Facebook). They change things like others change their underwear. Yes, I use Business Manager, and meanwhile you need a diploma to understand and find things. I am a professional information technologist and unable to manage it. Only billing for ads work fine :-). Maybe I try the things you suggested later. Meanwhile I will use a workaround with my instagram posts. I am very happy to be retired now.

Regards Horst

Comment

Hello Horst,

Thanks for your feedback.

I can assure you that you can easily post on your Instagram Business account with Blog2Social when following this tutorial:
                    Troubleshooting for Instagram and Facebook page settings

Please be so kind as to create a new Facebook Page for connecting it with your Instagram account if you cannot access the Facebook Page settings with your Facebook Profile.
                    How to create a Facebook Page
                    How to connect your Instagram Business Account with your Facebook page

There’s no need to post on this new page afterwards. You can keep posting on your former Facebook page. The new page is only created for establishing a valid connection with your Instagram account.

Please let me know if it works out for you or if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
                    X