Instagram - Your post could not be posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instagram - Your post could not be posted

I get the following error message returned when trying to post to Instagram;

Your post could not be posted, because your image is not available or the image source does not allow to publish.

I have checked the forum and FAQ and can confirm that the error still exists.

The Instagram is a business account.
    No hotlinking is activated.
    Images are of a sufficient size.

Any more ideas on what is preventing the Instagram posts from working?

Now I am unable to delete any unwanted Network Authorisation. this plugin appears to be full of bugs.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

The mentioned behavior seems the be image or sharing process related.

Which image format does the used post image has?
      Which file size is shown?

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with the URL to your uploaded image file in your WordPress media library?

Furthermore:
      In order to be able to remove a connected social media network in Blog2Social, it would be required to make sure that there is no scheduled post for the individual social media connection.

Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Scheduled Posts -> Details -> Remove the required entries

As soon as you will remove all scheduling for the social media connection in question, you should be able to remove the connection as requested by clicking on the trash icon next to the individual entire.

Please be so kind as to retest this in your WordPress environment and let me know afterward if this solution solved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.

Also, feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
      Alexander

Comment

Working...
      X