PHP Warning (whats wrong )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP Warning (whats wrong )

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant B2S_PLUGIN_BLOG_USER_ID - assumed 'B2S_PLUGIN_BLOG_USER_ID' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
    PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant B2S_PLUGIN_USER_VERSION - assumed 'B2S_PLUGIN_USER_VERSION'
    PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant B2S_PLUGIN_BLOG_USER_ID - assumed 'B2S_PLUGIN_BLOG_USER_ID'

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for attaching this error notification.

In order to be able to look further into this for you, it would be awesome if you could attach some more details.
    Would you please be so kind as to attach the complete error notification with the patch of the PHP file which is causing this notice?

For example:
    PHP Warning: Example in /.../.../example.php on line 15

You could also create a screenshot of the error notification in question.

Please be so kind as to provide us with the generated troubleshooting-tool .txt Log file so I could look further into this for you?

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

Please also be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing the individual conflicts, if available in the overview.

You can send me these details and the file as a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1310720 bytes) in /home2/shivpur/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-object-cache.php on line 320

please help me to solve it

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (77).png
Views:	73
Size:	131.2 KB
ID:	3832

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply, and thanks for providing the requested screenshot.

It looks like there is an individual environment related issue occurring while working with Blog2Social in relation to your website memory.
        Do you see this notice on other pages than the instant sharing in Blog2Social as well?

Please be so kind as to adjust your WordPress memory limit above 256M in order to fulfill your website requirements. Please note that any additional active WordPress plugins can cause exceeding more memory that you allow to be used in your system configuration, which is likely leading to the mentioned behavior.

You can check the Blog2Social website requirements at any time at:
        System requirements for installing Blog2Social

Example solution:
        Memory limit > 128M

Solutions:
        a) in wp-config.php File (in root folder of WordPress) define ("WP_MEMORY_LIMIT", "512M");
        b) in .htaccess File (in root folder of WordPress): "php_value memory_limit 512M"
        c) in php.ini File (in Apache Folder): "memory_limit=512M

Please be so kind as to adjust this as recommended in your environment and let me know afterward if this solution solved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X