Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook and Linked in not updating the template when sharing manually

Hey guys,

So we were really excited about trying this but now we're facing an issue that's quite frustrating. So Facebook and LinkedIn are not using the template we saved in the Networks page. We tried, resetting to default, re-inserting the settings, also disabling and enabling the plugin, cache and varnish flush. Nothing works. When we are on the Social Media Scheduling and Sharing page, to manually push one of our posts from the past that was not on our social media, the template from Facebook and LinkedIn are not how we designed it. Please look at the screenshots attached.

Please let us know how to fix this.

Thank you and we look forward to become premium customers after the trial.
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

I checked your screenshot and noticed that you have configured such a template for Facebook profiles, but your second screenshot is showing the post preview mask for a Facebook page post.

You should recheck your post template settings for Facebook pages, and afterward you can retry the sharing process to publish a Facebook post.

Please have a look at the following screenshot as a reference:

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and work with social media network post templates in Blog2Social:
    How to use post templates for social media posts?

Please be so kind as to retest the process after checking the mentioned adjustments, which are required in order to preset a template for Facebook pages individually.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander
    Attached Files

Comment

Ahh, I feel bad for having asked the question lol. Thank you so much! I guess we're getting familiar with the interface.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

No, problem. I am happy to hear that this explanation helped to understand the plugin better and navigate more secure in the different functionality.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
        I will gladly support you further.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would greatly appreciate a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
        Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X