Autopost doesn't seem to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autopost doesn't seem to work

I enabled autopost in settings as per instructions. Later, we published an article. So far the post has not appeared in the Twitter profile.

What am I missing?

I noticed that when I got to a specific post, the Blog2Social: Autoposter section shows 'The Autoposter is deactivated'. This doesn't make any sense to me since I activated it under Blog2Social > Auto-Post. I assume this should work for posts written by any author since I am not filtering any filters by author (although, I haven't seen a setting for such a filter).

** Edit after selecting the option to enable updating existing posts in Auto Post, it shows as "Activated" on the specific post. I guess that's the purpose of the message, that updating posts is active to auto-post. Newbie learning curve here.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by gdhg; 06-23-2020, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Hello,

correct, if you want to auto-post all content that was already published you need to activate "Updated posts". Please note that every revision or editing you make on these posts will be auto-posted when you update the post. If you only want to auto-post specific posts, you can simply edit the option in the advanced settings of the auto-poster in the menu on the right-hand side of the post to activate the auto-poster for this post.

The following instructions will guide you on
      How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

Please let us know if your have any further questions.

Your Blog2Social Team

Comment

Working...
      X