X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't connect to telegram bot

Hi.

When I try to add my telegram bot on

it just reloads after klicking login (even if i enter nonsense). What do I need to write in ChatID Field? Id of the bot or ID of the room?

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be kind enough to answer a few quick questions, so I can investigate this case further for you?
    Have you read the FAQ guide and followed the steps outlined there to create a Telegram bot and add it to your group or channel?

Please note that authorization refers to the authentication token for your created bot called “BotToken”, and the channel or group name called "Chat ID" in the authentication form.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to connect and configure Telegram in Blog2Social:
    How do I connect my website with my Telegram Group or Telegram Channel for auto-posting?

Also, when connecting in Blog2Social, did you use the correct username after the "@" along with the bot token you created?

Please check the URL of your public Telegram channels and add an "@".
    For example, "@blog2social".

It is important that you use the correct username, which includes all characters and symbols if they are present in your channel. A "space" will show up as "_".

If you can confirm all the steps, please attach a screenshot showing your member list with the added bot with admin privileges and attach the correct URL to your Telegram channel or group. Please note that only the channel or group admin as the creator can add a bot with the correct permissions needed to follow the steps as in the mentioned guide.

You can send me the requested details via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X