Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blog2Social - I clicked post to social media but nothing has posted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog2Social - I clicked post to social media but nothing has posted.

So I installed Blog2Social
    Added my trial key for premium
    Added my business Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Page, and Google Business page.
    Last night I created a couple of draft posts, and this morning I went to drafts and decide to click on the button in drafts which says Share to Social Media
    It looked like something happened so I check my media accounts and nothing posted.
    So I went back to my dashboard and the draft is still in the draft but when I click on it I get a page not found.
    It looks like I have everything configured right. I inputed all codes and authorized all accounts.
    Any thoughts? Prayers? Help?

Thanks for listening.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out. Please make sure to publish your posts within your WordPress site so Blog2Social will be able to publish your posts.

If you are not able to publish posts with Blog2Social even if your posts are published inside wordpress it would be awesome if you could follow the following path:

Your WordPress installation > Blog2Social Plugin > Site and blog content > Notifications

Please click on any entry on that list if there are entries inside it and click on the button labeled “Details”. Please screenshot that view and send it to me so i would be able to look further into this for you

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

I was using Blog2Social for one week and everything was ok. However, today when I went to share a post I had a problem. I edited the description for each platform and then scrolled down to the bottom of the screen and pressed the green "share" button. When I pressed this button, nothing happened, like as if there wasn't a link hooked up to the button. It's been 3 hours now and I've tried pressing the button 100 times and nothing has happened; no error message, just nothing happens; like the button is just for decoration and nothing else. I'm about to uninstall Blog2Social.

Also, you need an easier way for people to find where to create a new post on this support forum; I can't find that option so I just need to reply to other posts.

Comment

Hello James,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.
        I rechecked this case on a clean test environment and so far I was unable to reproduce the mentioned behavior.

It is likely that one recently activated external WordPress plugin or settings within your WordPress environment have been adjusted or activated, which could cause the mentioned behavior due to unintended overrides.

Have you recently installed any new plugin?
        If yes, you could try to deactivate it once again in order to test if this was causing the behavior.

Furthermore:
        Would you please be so kind as to provide us with the generated troubleshooting-tool .txt Log file so I could look further into this for you?

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
        Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

Please also be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing the individual conflicts, if available in the overview.
        You can send me the requested files and information via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your understanding.
        I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X