Facebook and Instagram post URL are missing when posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook and Instagram post URL are missing when posting

We have noticed that when posting to Facebook and Instagram the URL to the blog posts are missing. This is only happening with Facebook and Instagram. All URLs are showing up for other platforms (i.e. Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc) See screenshot https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q_7...ew?usp=sharing

Hello Paul,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

The URL for an Instagram post is automatically applied in the post-preview window before sharing or scheduling content with the link-post in the Blog2Social feature. By selecting and sharing a WordPress post with the image-post format no link is automatically applied.

Instagram itself only offers post-formats with a full image or a post image with frames.

This functionality is different related to the used-post formats and the selected settings.

In general, Instagram does implement links that are unclickable but you are still able to implement these in your posts with Blog2Social. This configuration can be applied within the network post-templates.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and use network post-templates in Blog2Social:
    How to use post templates for social media posts

Please be so kind as to check the mentioned step and please let me know if you still face this behavior related to Link-Posts in social media posts within the post-preview in Blog2Social.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I Am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X