Error message for posting to Instagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error message for posting to Instagram

All of a sudden I can't post to Instagram - I get this messge: Your post could not be posted, because your image is not available or the image source does not allow to publish.

Facebook is fine, it's on Instagram.

I have the same problem

Comment

I have the same issue today. It's been posting to FB and IG without any problems since I installed this plugin last month. Today it's stopped posting to IG, only FB. I get the exact same error message as the OP and I have also disconnected IG and re connected but still not working

Comment

I get the same problem. It just started this morning (May 17, 2021). Is this a bug in blog2social or related to a change in Instagram posting requirements?

Comment

Same problem here, started yesterday around 15:00.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you all for reaching out and thanks for describing the situation.

Some adjustments were done by Instagram which caused this behavior.

Rest assured, our programmers have already adjusted the Blog2Social interface and sharing content to Instagram should now work again as intended.
            Please be so kind as to try the sharing process and let me know if you need further support related to this matter.

Thank you all for your effort and understanding.
            I am looking forward to your replies.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Thanks for your reply Alexander - I've tested and can confirm it's now working fine.

Comment

Originally posted by podcastingtoday View Post
                Thanks for your reply Alexander - I've tested and can confirm it's now working fine.
                Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

I am so glad to hear that this solution solved your request successfully.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
                Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards
                Alexander

Comment

Yes, it works today!

Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
                  X