• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error

Help me please. Thanks

Hello Marco,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Would you please be so kind as to describe in more detail which question or suggestion about Blog2Social you currently have?
    Please note that I have removed the attached troubleshooting .txt file in order to protect your privacy in this public support community.

I checked this file for you and noticed that your WordPress website environment is currently lacking essential system requirements of Blog2Social which are required by the plugin in order to work as intended.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve all known issues related to the System requirements of Blog2Social:
    System requirements for installing Blog2Social

Please note that the REST API / WP-JSON is a system required of Blog2Social. It is necessary in order to be able to perform automatic action in WordPress. Please make sure to fix this within your WordPress environment.

Furthermore, I noticed that you have an additional visible conflict with Wordfence Security. This is just a notification since only specific settings in this plugin can cause that Blog2Social is unable to work as intended. If you are facing issues while using Blog2Social it could help to adjust your security settings since Blog2Social and social media networks send automatic requests to your WordPress website and security settings can cause these requests to be blocked.

It is not recommended to block out incoming requests by countries.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi, I found the real problem. I have choose 2 factor authentication on instagram because before someone had tried to hacker my profile. I think that the best solution of this plugin will be in the next realese add this function also for personal profile and not only for professional . Thanks. Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Clini View Post
        Hi, I found the real problem. I have choose 2 factor authentication on instagram because before someone had tried to hacker my profile. I think that the best solution of this plugin will be in the next realese add this function also for personal profile and not only for professional . Thanks. Regards

Hello Marco,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for describing your request.

Please note that the Personal Instagram account connection and the Instagram Business account connection is different from each other. The Business account connection uses the official Facebook API and is linked to an individual connected Facebook page. This process allows another kind of authentication which allows the 2FA security settings.

Rest assured, the connection between Blog2Social and a personal Instagram account is always safe.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.
        I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander, I know that the connection between Blog2Social and personal instagram rest assured, but as far as I'm concerned I use 2 factor authentication for my personal instagram and in this manner blog2social don't works to publish from wordpress. Regards

Marco

Comment

Hello Marco,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

Blog2Social offers all the options that are available for authentication that are offered by Instagram. If and when Instagram changes this process we will gladly adjust this in Blog2Social as well.

Please be so kind as to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
            I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander, I think that you must change the process of authentication because actualy don't works. I use 2 factor authentication wih chrome and edge instagram extension and works correctly.

Thanks in advance
              Kindly Regards

Marco

Comment

Hello Marco,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

As mentioned before, please note that this decision about both authentication processes is decided by Instagram. Blog2Social has no influence over the general authentication process which is required to be able to create a successful connection to your specific accounts.

I have added your suggestion to our list for possible future developments. If and when Instagram changes these technical steps we will gladly also adjust the process in Blog2Social. Rest assured, as soon as a similar functionality can be implemented into Blog2Social I will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for this feedback, it helps us continuously develop and improve Blog2Social.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards
                Alexander

Comment

Working...
                X