Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog2Social is unable to post on a certain FaceBook Page

Hello,

Everything was working correctly but now when I try to post on a certain Facebook page, it says that it does not have the authorization to do.
    Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/121c5qn

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

You can connect all the Facebook pages with Blog2Social, for which you have admin or editor rights.
    Since you are seeing this error notification it is most likely due to missing rights that should be configured within Facebook.

The settings for Facebook pages can be quite tricky sometimes because some pages are connected to your Facebook profile and some pages are connected or additionally connected to the Facebook Business Manager, where rights and roles can be assigned for each page and each user.

But rest assured. So far we were able to solve every issue with Facebook pages.

The following step-by-step guides will show you how to connect Blog2Social with your Facebook page:
    I connected my Facebook page, but I still cannot post to that page. What can I do?

Please check all steps in the “new design” section and let me know afterward if this solution solved your request.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X