Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The network could not publish your post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The network could not publish your post.

I get The network could not publish your post on every service. I could only publish one post on facebook manually....

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out. Please be so kind and specify what you mean with the term "services"?

Would you also be so kind and tell me how you share your posts and also please specify which feature you used for a manual post?

To see if your blog meets the system requirement please go to:

Blog2Social -> Help&Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool.

If any requirements are not met, please make sure to update this.

Please also send me a screenshot of this page. Especially check for Wordpress Heartbeats because they are required for the Auto Post feature if you were trying to use it.

Please also tell me which networks you connected to Blog2Social.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

I get sometimes the same error. The network could not publish your post.

Not really helpful error message.
      It happens only when I want to have a curated post with a GIF posted to Twitter.
      Very strange.

Comment

Here's a screenshot
        Click image for larger version

Name:	blog2social_network_error.jpg
Views:	466
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	543

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for the request.

Your request was previously answered on the following community topic:

https://community.blog2social.com/fo...t-work#post546

The error message you were facing is likely related to the post type that was chosen. In most cases Twitter will publish the GIF as a JPG on Twitter. Please let me know if this error message consists even if you have changed the post type for an GIF image Twitter post.

If you would like to read more useful tips and guides about how to use twitter successfully with awesome insights and recommendations you could read more at: 15 Killer Tactics To Boost Your Engagement On Twitter And Promote Your Content Efficiently

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
          X