Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The network could not publish your post" error - but still working!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The network could not publish your post" error - but still working!

Hi, the last week the system has give me this warning for ALL my different social media channels.
    BUT - it all works fine anyway, and all posts are published on all social media channels.
    Runned the troubleshooting tool - but all fine, no warnings.

What's up?

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?

Did you try to publish content with Blog2Social after you have noticed this behavior?
    If yes, did you notice this behavior again?

Do you have a URL shortener enabled in Blog2Social?

In some cases, an overload or lack of server capacity can cause the Blog2Social plugin to timeout. If your website is hosted on a server with low server capacity, you can turn on the Blog2Social Legacy Mode to reduce server load.

In Legacy Mode, the plugin will load contents one after the other (asynchronous loading) instead of loading all at once.
    Some web hosting services also limit the number of outgoing connections. In this case, the Legacy Mode makes sure that connections to your social media accounts are loaded successively.

To activate Legacy Mode, go to “Blog2Social -> Settings -> General -> System” and tick the box saying “activate Legacy Mode”.

The following guide will also help you with activating the legacy mode within Blog2Social:
    My Dashboard is freezing

You can always check your website performance easily at:
    https://developers.google.com/speed/...perterna.se%2F

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hello Alexander!

Yes, I have published several times when this issue there. Always publishing fine!

Not using URL shorteners

Hosting on Pressidium that should be good servers and have not had this issue before.
      Your troubleshooting tool also gave all green checks.

One hint could be that I added LinkedIn as new network, not sure if it was before or after first time I noticed this error...

I will test the legacy mode if the error remains and see if that makes any difference.

As long as it all works it is not a big issue, but still something is not perfect I guess, since it gives this message.

Comment

Hello. I want to see if you can help me? I want to autopost my posts on INSTAGRAM. In all my networks he posts well but on instagram he tells me that he does not have an image, but he does. Can you tell me what to do ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	error de instagram no image.png
Views:	155
Size:	170.5 KB
ID:	2305

Comment

Originally posted by weekend View Post
          Hello Alexander!

Yes, I have published several times when this issue there. Always publishing fine!

Not using URL shorteners

Hosting on Pressidium that should be good servers and have not had this issue before.
          Your troubleshooting tool also gave all green checks.

One hint could be that I added LinkedIn as new network, not sure if it was before or after first time I noticed this error...

I will test the legacy mode if the error remains and see if that makes any difference.

As long as it all works it is not a big issue, but still something is not perfect I guess, since it gives this message.
          Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for your feedback.

In some cases, this behavior is a result of external WordPress optimization/security plugin settings by limiting the Blog2Social plugin requests that are performed in the WordPress environment.

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with the generated troubleshooting-tool .txt file so I could look further into this for you?

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
          Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

It would be awesome if you also could include a screenshot showing the error notification that you are facing after sharing a post.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards
          Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by buck_bowl View Post
            Hello. I want to see if you can help me? I want to autopost my posts on INSTAGRAM. In all my networks he posts well but on instagram he tells me that he does not have an image, but he does. Can you tell me what to do ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	error de instagram no image.png
Views:	155
Size:	170.5 KB
ID:	2305
            Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Have you already configured the Open Graph settings in Blog2Social?
            These settings are required to allow social media networks to display the desired image, title, and description from your website source text.

The following guide will take you step-by-step through the Open Graph/ Social Metadata configuration setup process:
            What are open graph tags and what do I use them for?

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with a link to the post that could not be published on Instagram even if you had an Image selected for this post?
            This would be very helpful in order to be able to look further into this for you.

Furthermore, would you please be so kind as to provide us with the generated troubleshooting-tool .txt file so I could look further into this for you?

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
            Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

It helps you with conflicts that can be caused by the system settings of your blog. This way you can see independently your settings on WordPress at any time.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X