Text Post not properly working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Post not properly working

When trying to create a "Text Post" I do enter a text with about 1300 characters. I have a profile for LinkedIn only posts so I choose it to get this post published there later. But when I click on "Customize & Schedule" the post has been shortened and the text-field tells me I have several hundred characters left to type. However, if I copy the text from the initial field and copy it here, it works.

Second thing is: It creates an image-post with the fallback-image and a url along. Any way to get rid of it and just post a "Text Post"? Right now I go with image posts instead and removing pictures there which works okay for me on LinkedIn.

Any ideas / hints / solutions?

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

In Blog2Social you can configure a maximum character length in the social media network post templates for each network separately.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and use the network post templates:
    How to use post templates for social media posts?

Please be so kind as to increase the preset value in order to adjust it to your specific wishes for preset post individualization.
    Please retry to share that specific post once again as soon as you adjust the mentioned configuration and let me know afterward if this solution solved your request.

I am looking forward to your reply.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
    Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Thanks. Solved.

Comment

Working...
      X