Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The network could not publish your post" error

Hi everyone,

Suddenly my site started giving "The network could not publish your post." error in all my social profiles.

I did not update anything, any plugin or wordpress itself.

I have a PRO user account in Blog2Social and everything was working fine.

I ran the trouble shooting tool and here are the warnings:
    REST API / WP-JSONr needed (yes) current (no) esolve conflict

and

Plugin Warnings:
    Webcraftic Disable Comments
    WP Cerber Security, Anti-spam & Malware Scan

Can you help?

Best regards,

Levent

Hello Levent,

Thank you so much for reaching out

Please note that the REST API / WP-JSON is a system required of Blog2Social. It is necessary in order to be able to perform automatic action in WordPress.

The following instructions will guide you through all system requirements and possible solutions step-by-step:
    System requirements for installing Blog2Social

Please make sure to fix this within your WordPress installation so Blog2Social can work as intended.

Furthermore, please note that the warnings you are seeing in the troubleshooting tool overview are just hints for possible incompatibilities which can be occurring depending on configured settings within these plugins.

If you would like to work with the plugins that are shown as warnings in your overview you should make sure to avoid limiting/minifying the Blog2Social plugin in security or optimization plugins.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
    Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander

That error was solved but now I recieve the same error with the INSTAGRAM account.

I have done everything you advised in your guides.

When I use the debugger I recieve :
      The following required properties are missing: fb:app_id
      error but it doesn't affect the Facebook posts.

It is a bit urgent.

Yours sincerely,

Levent

Comment

Hello Levent,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

There have been temporary interruptions with the Instagram interface for the Personal Instagram Profile. We have been working hard to make the network connection available again.

To be able to re-connect your Personal Instagram Profile please be so kind and follow these steps:
        1. Go to your Blog2Social dashboard.
        2. Click on "Networks".
        3. Go to Instagram and reconnect your Personal Instagram Profile by clicking the renewal symbol (round arrow).
        4. Enter your login data.
        Please let us know if you could re-connect your Personal Instagram Profile.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

I have exactly the same problem with instagram. all other networks are ok.

I have reconnected several times already, but with no effect.

Thanks for your feedback!

Toon

Comment

Same problem...

Comment

Originally posted by Toon View Post
              I have exactly the same problem with instagram. all other networks are ok.

I have reconnected several times already, but with no effect.

Thanks for your feedback!

Toon
              Originally posted by Dobricailic View Post
              Same problem...
              Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

The console notice “fb:app_id” is just a notification and is not causing the issue that you are currently facing.
              If you are seeing the notification “The network could not publish your post” it could have multiple reasons.

Please be so kind as to check the following guides and checklists.

The following step-by-step guides will show you how to solve common issues related to Instagram posts:
              Posting on Instagram - Troubleshooting checklist
              Posting on Instagram - Troubleshooting checklist and solutions for connecting and posting on Instagram accounts

Besides that, Instagram has a very complex algorithm for monitoring shared posts in relation to content and posting behavior. Instagram aims to ensure keeping communication on the network on a personal, human, and social basis. The Instagram algorithm can be triggered by varying indicators, regardless of whether you post automatically or manually.

It can happen that Instagram temporarily marks or blocks your posts or displays your post without your text. This can happen when any of the Instagram filter mechanisms are triggered, even if you can still log in and post manually. As the algorithm has several possible reasons for blocking your post or your text, there are different ways to check and to resolve the issue.

If you’ve just started using Instagram or created a new account, make sure to show some form of active human engagement, before starting to share post by using social media automation. Use your mobile app to share a few photos once or twice a day for a couple of days. Follow some people likely to follow back, like, share, and comment on their images, so Instagram can identify your account as human. Set up your posting and scheduling strategy like you would do it from a phone.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve common issues related to Instagram posts:
              Solutions: Why does Instagram not publish my post/text?

Please be so kind as to let me know afterward if these solutions solved your requests.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
              Alexander

Comment

"The network could not publish your post" error
                But only with Telegram
                Can anyone help me?

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                  "The network could not publish your post" error
                  But only with Telegram
                  Can anyone help me?
                  Hello Max,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?

Have you checked the FAQ guide and followed the mentioned steps to create and add a Telegram Bot to your group or channel?

Have you used the correct username after the “@” while connecting it within Blog2Social along with the created Bot token?
                  Please check the URL of your public telegram group or channel and add an “@”.
                  For example “@blog2social”.

It is important to use the correct username containing all characters and symbols if there are in your group name or channel name. A “space” character is displayed as a “_”.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to connect and configure Telegram in Blog2Social:
                  How do I connect my website with my Telegram Group or Telegram Channel for auto-posting?

If you can confirm all steps, please be so kind as to remove the connected Telegram connection and retry the process following all mentioned steps in this guide.

Please attach a screenshot showing your member list containing the added Bot with administrator right and attach the correct URL to your Telegram group or channel.
                  Please also attach the WordPress post link of the post that failed to be shared on Telegram.

Best regards
                  Alexander

Comment

I can't post to IG today. Worked fine for weeks but today it's stopped working, posts to FB without any issues. I've not changed any settings since yesterday when it was working fine for me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLowdown View Post
                      I can't post to IG today. Worked fine for weeks but today it's stopped working, posts to FB without any issues. I've not changed any settings since yesterday when it was working fine for me.
                      Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing the situation.

Some adjustments were done by Instagram which caused this behavior.
                      Rest assured, our programmers have already adjusted the Blog2Social interface and sharing content to Instagram should now work again as intended.

Please be so kind as to try the sharing process and let me know if you need further support related to this matter.
                      Thank you for your effort and understanding.

Best regards
                      Alexander

Comment

Working...
                      X