Error-code: Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error-code: Connection

ERROR-CODE: CONNECTION Connection is broken...

This keeps happening. I had no issue and it randomly happens. Anyone else getting this?

Connection is just fine.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

First of all I would like to apologize for this inconvenience. This behavior is unusual and I will gladly support you further until a satisfying solution is found.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?

Did you enable or adjust any settings in WordPress or other external third-party WordPress plugins recently?
    In some cases adjustments in security- or optimization plugins can cause such a behavior and undoing these changes could solve this issue.

Furthermore, would you please be so kind to try the following steps in your WordPress installation?
    1. Make sure to update Blog2Social to the latest version available.
    2. Enable the legacy mode within the Blog2Social settings to optimize the sharing process on your WordPress installation.

An overload or lack of server capacity can cause the Blog2Social dashboard to freeze or not load at all. If your website is hosted on a server with low server capacity, you can turn on the Blog2Social Legacy Mode to reduce server load.

In Legacy Mode, the plugin will load contents one after the other (asynchronous loading) instead of loading all at once.
    Some web hosting services also limit the number of outgoing connections. In this case, the Legacy Mode makes sure that connections to your social media accounts are loaded successively.

To activate Legacy Mode, go to “Blog2Social -> Settings -> General -> System” and tick the box saying “activate Legacy Mode”.

The following guide will also help you with activating the legacy mode within Blog2Social:

My Dashboard is freezing
    Link: https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...123&artlang=en

Please have a look at the following updated screenshot as a reference:

If this issue is not resolved by this solution it would be awesome if you checked if your website does meet the Blog2Social system requirements?

Please check the Blog2Social Trouble-shooting tool for any conflict that could be occurring on your website related to Blog2Social system requirements.
    Please also provide us with the generated .txt troubleshooting-tool report and screenshot any visible conflict that is shown in the overview. It can be found by following this path: “Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support-> Troubleshooting-Tool”.

You can send us the file via a private message in the community to protect your privacy.

The following guide will help you with the general system requirements of Blog2Social:
    System requirements for installing Blog2Social

I am looking forward to your reply.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
    Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X