Can't change image and can't enter multiple tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't change image and can't enter multiple tabs

Hello, we have installed your module (Pro) in a clients website, but when they want to change the image of a Image post then they are redirected to the Link Post page: https://prnt.sc/y5qn3u
    There are also multiple tabs which can't be accessed, for example the Text Posts or info, nothing happens.
    They use WordPress 5.6 with php 7.2.
    Do you have an idea why it isn't working? Greetings and thanks! Pieter

Hello Pieter,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?
    1. Did you activate your WordPress users with the purchased Blog2Social license? If not you can do this easily in the “PREMIUM” section within the Blog2Social plugin. The following instructions will guide you through the process of activating your license key step-by-step: How do I activate my license key?
    2. Can you please provide us with a screenshot of your Blog2Social dashboard within WordPress?

I would recommend checking the Blog2Social troubleshooting tool in order to identify any possible occurring conflict in your WordPress installation.
    It helps you with conflicts that can be caused by the system settings of your blog. This way you can see independently your settings on WordPress at any time.

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

Please also include a screenshot of that view and the generated .txt file.

You can also read more about it at:
    How to check your blog settings with the Troubleshooting-Tool

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hello Alexander,

Thank you for your reply!

I have made the screenshots of the pages, see attachments. and I have also included the txt file.

I noticed that there is a conflict with a module, can this maybe be the cause? Shall I uninstall that one to check it?

Greetings,

Pieter
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Blog2Social Support; 02-05-2021, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Hello Pieter,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for providing the requested data and screenshots.

We will check this case for you and as soon as new information is available I will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hello Pieter,

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?

Could you please check the developer console in your browser while accessing these areas that are currently unavailable?
          Please check the console and look at which JavaScript errors are outputted. If you notice anything please screenshot it and provide us with the screenshots if possible.

It is possible that another external third party plugin is causing this behavior as a result of unwanted interactions between both plugins.
          If you want to get your case checked by the Blog2Social IT experts it would be awesome if you could send me a temporary guest account with admin rights for your WordPress website.

We will, of course, treat your information as confidential. Rest assured we will use this data for tests only.

You can delete the account as soon as our tests are complete.

Please be so kind as to Include the login URL, login name, and password. Please only share these credentials via a private message in the community or send it directly to customer-service@blog2social.com to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your understanding and your effort.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hello Alexander,

Thank you for your support.

I have uninstalled one module which had a conflict with Blog2Social and it seems like that solved the issues!

My client is now able to share posts and all seems to be working perfectly now.

If there are new issues then I will let you know.

Greetings,

Pieter

Comment

Hello Pieter,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for your feedback.

I am so glad to hear that this solution solved your request. Thank you for this feedback, it helps us continuously develop and improve Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
              Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
              X