X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error messages

Hi

On our website, we are having issues using blog2social

1) When I first press the blog2social navigation item at the WP admin area left side column, I get a WP error page saying 'There has been a critical error..’ I then go back to the dashboard and press the link again and then can access the blog2social admin area. But every time I login this happens the first time I click the blog2social link.

2) We are also receiving the error message ‘WordPress › error’ when we try to setup some posts on FB, LinkedIn & Twitter:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20210114-WA0000_resized_20210114_055849342.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	1873

How do we resolve these issues?

Please let me know

Thank you

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

It would be awesome if you could enable the WordPress to debug function so you could see more details related to the critical error that you are facing on your WordPress installation.

WordPress comes with specific debug systems designed to simplify the process as well as standardize code across the core, plugins, and themes.

The following code, inserted in your wp-config.php file, will log all errors, notices, and warnings to a file called debug.log in the wp-content directory. It will also hide the errors so they do not interrupt page generation.

Example code:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );
    define( 'SCRIPT_DEBUG', true )

Please insert this code before the “/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */” in the wp-config.php file.

Afterward, you should retry to use Blog2Social. Even if you face this error once again the log file could generate valuable information that could help to identify the causing issue.

You can find the log file afterward in your server environment.

Path:
    wp-content/debug.log

Please provide us with the generated log soI could look further into this for you. When the log is downloaded you can change the code in the wp-config file back to “false” the default settings or you can remove the additional code.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X